Capper Foundation - Dialogue Shift Lead
Company: Capper Foundation
Position: Dialogue Shift Lead
Job Classification: Non-exempt, Part-time
Work Schedule: As negotiated in offer letter, hours vary, must be available weekends.
Reporting Relationship: Director Employment Services
The primary function of the Shift Manager is to provide support when the Store Manager or other business leader is not available on-site. This position ensures that all customers receive quality service while having an enjoyable experience inside the store. This position must uphold the mission of the Capper Foundation.
- Responsible for opening and closing the store.
- Ensures customer safety and security.
- Complies with health and safety regulations.
- Able to work flexible hours that include early mornings and weekends.
- Prepares beverages, food products, and handles cash.
- Recommends new menu items and communicates customer feedback to management.
- Ensures that the store is well maintained, clean and always organized.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Read, write and speak fluent English
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- One year of retail experience preferred
- Valid Kansas driver’s license and proof of insurance
- Must be able to pass background checks per agency procedures
- Must complete orientation training and maintain training certification based on agency procedures.
- Supported employment web-based training.
- Lift 50 pounds
- Bend, stoop, kneel, crawl and walk frequently
- Regularly required to speak and hear
- Regularly required to sit, stand, walk, reach and use hands
- Ability to read computer screens for an extended period of time
- Direct contact with individuals who are severely physically and/or developmentally disabled and who may exhibit unpredictable behavior and uncontrollable outbursts. The physical characteristics of the work environment are such that noise and odor control procedures are required. May work with individuals with Hepatitis B and/or other blood borne pathogens.
Additional duties and responsibilities may be added to this job description at any time. The job description does not state or imply that these are the only activities to be performed by the employee(s) holding this position. Employees are required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related responsibilities as requested by their supervisor.
To apply, CLICK HERE!