CBK, Inc. - Administrative Assistant
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Job Classification: Non-exempt, Full-time
Location: On-site, CBK Office in Topeka, KS
- Prepare, maintain and distribute paperwork, reports and other documents.
- Perform data entry for new accounts.
- Learn the collection industry by working cases through the legal system.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Job requires a specialized skillset, therefore we will provide on-the-job training.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Previous office experience and skills are preferred.
- Detail-oriented and good organizational skills.
- Ability to function well in a fast-paced and high energy environment.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality, and to exercise discretion and good judgment.
- Ability to multi-task and to learn complicated tasks and demonstrate good decision making skills
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Professional and deadline-oriented environment, in an office setting.
- Interaction with customers.
- Work schedule is generally forty (40) hours, though occasional extended hours may occur based on workload.
- Minimal to no travel.
- Pay starts at $15 per hour plus bonus
- Benefits include 401K match, Health insurance, dental insurance, paid time off, paid holidays, Life insurance, after one year, company sponsored vacation.
Additional duties and responsibilities may be added to this job description at any time. The job description does not state or imply that these are the only activities to be performed by the employee(s) holding this position. Employees are required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related responsibilities as requested by their supervisor.
Click here to apply!