Human Resources Leadership Training
Does your leadership team need a “reboot” with human resources leadership training? Coming out of the COVID fog, it seems to be a prominent item on organization’s “to do” list. Recently, I did leadership training with Marshall County’s leaders, and it was featured in their local paper. The details are here.
Below are the most common subject matters leaders may need a “tune up” on:
- Hiring Talent – Effective Orientations and Onboarding
- Workplace Etiquette and Boundaries – Know the Law and How to Solve Workplace Issues
- Tips on Coaching and Managing Your Team
- Communicating and Documenting Performance
- Employee Handbook – Know Your Policies (Fair and Consistent)
- Time Management 101 – How to Be Efficient and Productive
- COLORS – What personality are you? What contributions and challenges do you bring to the organization?
Give us a call if you need assistance with any of your HR training needs. 785-233-7860.