Company: KFMC Health Improvement Partners
Job Title: Project Specialist
Job Classification: Non-Exempt, Full-Time
Schedule: Mutually determined
Location: Topeka (Hybrid work option)
About us: KFMC Health Improvement Partners (KFMC) is a not-for-profit organization focused on improving healthcare quality. We inspire meaningful change and sustained high performance within the organizations and communities where we work. We’re a diverse team of multi-disciplinary professionals all focused on the same vision…best health outcomes for everyone. We believe our team members do their best work when they love what they do, and we have created an environment that fosters creativity, excellence and fun! We prioritize and value the things that are important to us, both as people and as professionals, including flexibility and a family-friendly culture. KFMC is currently seeking a Project Specialist to support our External Quality Review (EQRO) Team. As a member of EQRO team, this position is primarily responsible for coordinating, supporting and directly participating in the internal and external day-to-day activities associated with meeting the defined goals of various quality review projects. This person will function independently, as well as collaboratively in the conduct, communication, and evaluation of activities involving State Agencies, healthcare providers, beneficiaries and other stakeholders/partners. High School Diploma/GED is required. Graduate of an accredited college or university in a health related course of study, or completion of a technical education program in a health-related or other professional field is preferred. Excellent organizational skills, time management skills, written and oral communication skills, and customer service skills required.
The Project Specialist is responsible for supporting coordination of, and directly participating in the internal and external day-to-day activities associated with meeting defined goals of various healthcare quality projects and/or contracts. This person is expected to function independently, as well as collaboratively in the conduct, communication and evaluation of activities involving State or Federal Agencies, healthcare providers, beneficiaries, and other stakeholders/partners.
1. Assists program director, manager and project management staff in the preparation of proposals, reports, updates, and summaries for all assigned projects. Monitor, update, and assure that quality review reporting and documentation meets project requirements and is accurate and valid.
2. Assist the team in keeping informed of industry changes, trends, and best practices.
3. Assist in ensuring the company’s compliance with regulatory requirements, generating and/or assisting with data/reports that support the assigned project deliverables and the IQC/Dashboard.
4. Facilitate and track project and contract progress through the use of specific project databases and contract management systems.
5. Assist Director/Manager and other team members with project team management functions such as:
6. Participates in educational efforts as requested, such as:
7. Complete all duties as requested by the Director/Manager and other team members as needed.
8. Participate in activities that promote and further develop/enhance KFMC, both internally and externally.
9. Foster teamwork as a team member and as a team facilitator, as demonstrated by:
10. Contribute to the achievement of organizational and work team goals by demonstrating awareness of KFMC values.
11. Keep Director/Manager and Team members informed of all activities within area of responsibility.
12. Assist in ensuring the company’s compliance with regulatory requirements.
Additional Duties: Additional duties and responsibilities may be added to this job description at any time. The job description does not state or imply that these are the only activities to be performed by the employee(s) holding this position. Employees are required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related responsibilities as requested by their supervisor.
To apply, CLICK HERE!
“HR Partners is an excellent tool to have in your belt. Time is taken to be sure that everyone understands every topic, the anticipated outcome, and the steps taken to achieve the desired results. The solutions provided are prompt, professional, and thorough. Our management team appreciates the expertise provided by HR Partners in an industry with few diamonds and much rough. HR Partners is truly a diamond in the rough.”