PARS - Administrative Coordinator
Job Title: Administrative Coordinator
Job Classification: Part-Time (20 hours per week)
Supervisor: Executive Director, PARS
Location: Topeka, KS
The Administrative Coordinator must think critically and communicate professionally to provide comprehensive support for the daily operation of the organization and to perform a variety of duties to directly support the work of the Executive Director.
- Understands the programs and missions of PARS in order to professionally manage incoming calls and visitors and to properly assist them or provide direction.
- Assists with program and grant management tracking and reporting including scheduling meetings, managing calendars and work logs, scanning and organizing files, and monitoring goals and outcomes.
- Screens and schedules appointment requests for clients seeking evaluations or case management including collecting any payment that is due.
- Manages the payment of invoices following agency procedures including the Executive Director providing final approval.
- Assists in the management of entries and reporting in QuickBooks and provide financial reports and statements when needed.
- Assists in preparing information for the Board of Directors including board meeting packets and new board notebooks.
- Assists in preparations for the annual audit and provide support to the auditors.
- Coordinates building maintenance and repair issues.
- Assists in the on boarding of new employees and maintain and update policy, procedure and handbooks under the direction of the Executive Director.
- Assist with posts to social media and preparing marketing materials for disbursement.
- Performs all additional duties and responsibilities that may be assigned by the Executive Director.
- High school graduate or General Education Degree (GED) required. College degree a plus.
- 3+ years related office experience and skills working directly with the public.
- Must possess valid Kansas Driver's License.
- Proficient word processing skills required; Expertise with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, and Access preferred.
- Experience working with QuickBooks preferred.
- Excellent communication skills and strong multi-tasking, organization and time management skills required.
- Spanish speaking a plus but not required.
- Frequently required to walk, stand, and sit for extended periods of time.
- Some occasional light lifting (5 – 25 lbs.) may be required.
- Satisfactory level of dexterity to complete various tasks, i.e., operating a computer keyboard.
- Some travel, mostly local, is required.
- Professional and time-oriented environment in an office setting.
- Interaction with staff and the public.
- Some evenings and weekends are required for agency programs, meetings and events.
- The interaction with clients may include interruptions and a wide range of behaviors and emotions, including the potential for confrontation.
Prevention and Resiliency Services, Inc. provided the following inclusive hiring information:
We are an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.
- Inclusive of minority and disadvantaged groups
- LGBTQ+ friendly workplace
To apply, CLICK HERE!