IMI - Project Manager
Job Title: Project Manager
Job Classification: Exempt
Work Schedule: Monday-Friday 8:00-5:00
Location: Topeka, KS
Primary Accountability: The Project Manager will work with all departments, employees, and stakeholders to develop detailed project plans that will deliver on schedule and within budget and scope. The Project Manager will measure project performance and communicate with management regarding the status of various projects.
- Plan, execute, and finalize projects according to project deadlines and budgets.
- Coordinate internal resources and third-party contractors to ensure projects are delivered on time, within scope, and within budget.
- Develop detailed project plans, involve all relevant parties, ensure resource availability and allocation of those resources.
- Measure project performance against budgeted cost, estimated project time/hours, progress on critical project milestones and other pertinent project items.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Coach and mentor project team members to take positive actions and accountability for their assigned work.
- Facilitate communication and interaction amongst various departments responsible for production and installation.
- Work with Sales department on pricing and costing.
- Assess and mitigate risk associated with project plans, implementation, and support.
- Provide verbal and written status reports, manage meetings, facilitate requirements, and problem solve.
- Responsible for effective use of project management concepts, tools, and process improvement techniques.
- Bachelor’s degree in Project Management or related field preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in project management, preferably in the manufacturing industry.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suites.
- Structured problem-solving abilities and big-picture mentality.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to complete work in a fast-paced, team-oriented work environment.
- Detailed oriented, highly adaptable, and possess the ability to prioritize and multitask.
- Physically mobile with reasonable accommodations.
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time.
- Ability to read computer screens, email and talk on the phone.
- Ability to bend, reach, kneel, twist and grip items while working at assigned desk area.
- Ability to respond to visual and aural cues.
- Ability to read, write, speak, and understand English.
- Ability to lift up to ten (10) pounds.
- Professional and deadline-oriented environment in an office setting.
- Interaction with team members and clients in both remote and on-site locations.
- Occasional in and out-of-state travel with some overnight stays as needed.
- Periodic weekend or evening work is expected.
Additional Duties: Additional duties and responsibilities may be added to this job description at any time. The job description does not state or imply that these are the only activities to be performed by the employee(s) holding this position. Employees are required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related responsibilities as requested by their supervisor.
To apply, CLICK HERE!