Kansas Livestock Association - Director of Information Technology (IT)
Title: Director of Information Technology
Job Classification: Full-Time
Salary: Commensurate with experience.
Location: Topeka, KS
The information technology director is responsible for the overall planning, organizing, and execution of all IT functions at KLA. This includes directing all IT operations to meet customer requirements as well as the support and maintenance of existing applications and development of new technical solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, but not required.
- Prefer a general knowledge of agriculture and the livestock industry.
- Experience with Windows servers and workstations in a Windows domain.
- In-depth knowledge of Windows server applications including Active Directory, Exchange, Microsoft SQL and database management.
- Ability to work independently, as well as in a team environment.
- Strong communication skills.
- Provide support and technology troubleshooting for Kansas Livestock Association, Kansas Beef Council, KLA Environmental Services, Inc., KLA Risk Management Services, and Ranchland Trust of Kansas staff.
- Monitor, manage, maintain, and administer the network environment including Active Directory, Exchange, SQL database, Microsoft Dynamics and iMIS.
- Manage and support IT resources including servers, workstations, phone system and wireless devices.
- Responsible for coordinating the selection and purchase of equipment and support materials needed to reach organizational goals.
- Prepare and monitor a disaster recovery plan, including backups of servers.
- Develop and maintain an accurate inventory of all technology equipment.
- Coordinate and provide training for staff for hardware and software applications as needed in a Microsoft Windows/Office environment.
- Some travel required.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Chief Executive Officer.
Benefits include health, dental, disability, and life insurance; 401K, and profit sharing plan.
To apply, CLICK HERE!