Fuel True - Marketing and Membership Manager
Title: Marketing and Membership Manager
Classification: Full-time, Exempt
Hiring Range: $45-50,000 Annual
Location: Topeka, KS
This position is responsible for communicating and promoting all resources, functions and events using pertinent media channels. Responsible for communications to members, including weekly electronic newsletter, webinars, press releases and social media applications.
Essential Job Functions:
- Market the association and its programs by means of brochures, magazine ads, postcards, flyers, calendars, website, e-source, and in person meetings.
- Assist with weekly electronic newsletters.
- Direct social media efforts.
- Create content and manage multiple websites.
- Coordinate meeting and event planning.
- Sell advertising for weekly newsletter, website, and other publications.
- Assist in preparation of annual directory with contractor.
- Responsible for development of timely public relations activities.
- Develop practices for recruitment and retention of members.
- Manage membership database.
- Perform any and all functions assigned by supervisor which support the day-to-day management and operations of the association.
Knowledge, skills, abilities:
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office software
- Social Media Management
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator).
- Ability to lift 25 pounds.
- Some overnight travel will be required.
To apply, CLICK HERE!