CoreFirst Bank & Trust- Universal Banker- Colorado
Company: CoreFirst Bank & Trust
Job Classification: Non-Exempt, Full-Time
Work Schedule: Hours vary between 8:00 am to 6:00 pm Monday through Friday; Other hours as needed.
Reporting Relationship: Branch Supervisor
Location: Denver, Colorado
Primary Accountability: Universal Bankers assist existing and potential Bank customers with products and services. This key sales and service role generates new business and strengthens household relationships by selling the benefits of CoreFirst products and services to prospective and existing customers. Performs outbound sales calls and other business-generating activity.
- Illustrates and sells the benefits of CoreFirst products and services to prospective and current customers to generate new business and strengthen existing household relationships. Refers customers to appropriate Bank personnel.
- Assists existing Bank customers with their financial needs, from start to finish whenever possible, by listening and asking appropriate questions. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, answering customers’ questions, performing account maintenance, investigating and correcting errors according to customer and bank records, and informing customers of bank processes and procedures.
- Performs additional work necessary to achieve branch sales goals.
- Supports the operational functionality of the branch by opening and/or closing the branch, balancing the vault, assisting with the completion of internal records and audit logs, administering safe deposit box needs, performing teller duties as required, and carrying out other administrative functions, as needed.
- Responds to and appropriately resolves external customer escalations regarding Bank sales and services.
- Compiles sales and service reporting to report achievements toward goals.
- Compiles information, and enters this data into software programs or spreadsheets, accurately and according to processes and procedures.
Please note this description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Requires One (1) year of customer service experience, including cash handling
- One (1) year of banking experience strongly preferred
- Six (6) months of sales experience preferred
- High School Diploma or equivalent required, some college preferred
- Working knowledge and proficient use of Microsoft suite. Ability to adapt quickly to changes in procedure and/or technology. Proficiency with process and procedures related to consumer deposit and loan products. Professionalism and composure; strong sales awareness; ability to contribute to a motived environment; ability to monitor key details and set priorities; goal-oriented mindset.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand, walk, and sit. Some light physical effort required.
Travel is negligible. It is primarily local during the business day, although some local evening and weekend travel may be needed.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, copy machines, filing cabinets, and fax machines.
CoreFirst Employment Practices:
CoreFirst provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, CoreFirst Bank & Trust complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Additional duties and responsibilities may be added to this Job Description at any time. The Job Description does not state or imply that these are the only activities to be performed by the employee holding this position. Employees are required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related responsibilities as requested by their supervisor.
Click here to apply!