Industrial Maintenance Inc - Welder
Company: Industrial Maintenance, Inc.
Job Title: Welder
Job Classification: Non-Exempt
Reports Relationship: Lead Welder
Under the director of the Lead Welder, the Welder will complete welding jobs based on work orders in a timely and efficient manner. The Welder will also assist the Lead Welder in planning welding procedures to ensure safety standards are being met.
- Read and interpret blueprints and detailed drawings including welding symbols and follow various work instructions.
- Weld various materials using appropriate and approved welding procedures.
- Set-up and operate welding equipment.
- Ensure sufficient tools and supplies are available to allow welding work to be performed efficiently.
- Complete welding work in a timely manner and in accordance with IMI policy and specification.
- Attend site specific training and follow procedures as outlined in training.
- Follow established safety rules and regulations and maintain a safe and clean work environment.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- 1 year of welding experience preferred.
- Welding certification preferred.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret drawings.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measurement. Ability to compute rate, ration, and percentages.
- Ability to complete work in a fast-paced, team-oriented work environment.
- Physically mobile with reasonable accommodations.
- Frequently lifts and/or moves up to fifty (50) pounds and occasionally lifts and/or moves up to seventy-five (75) pounds.
- Frequently required to stand, walk, use hands to finger, handle or feel, reach with hands and arms, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, talk and hear.
- Using hands and arms in handling, installing, positioning, and moving and manipulating materials.
- Ability to respond to visual and aural cues.
- Ability to read, write, speak, and understand English.
- Frequent exposure to extreme cold and heat.
- Exposure to moving mechanical parts, fumes, airborne particles, and vibration.
- Moderate to high noise level.
- Interaction with team members and clients in both remote and on-site locations.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, overtime, and weekends as required.
Additional duties and responsibilities may be added to this job description at any time. The job description does not state or imply that these are the only activities to be performed by the employee(s) holding this position. Employees are required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related responsibilities as requested by their supervisor.
To apply, CLICK HERE!